Source the Best I.T. Technology, at the Best Prices
Imagine if your IT purchases not only saved you money but also give you more for the money you already spend.
Some of our clients are simply looking for expertise and savings in the technology buying process. We have the expertise, relationships, and strategies to ensure that you have the best technology for the best possible prices. NSI provides IT procurement services catering to the needs of small and mid-sized businesses and organizations. Our buying service includes the ordering and purchasing of network, server, application, workstation, and print equipment.
Match your Requirements to the Right Solutions.
- Help you navigate the myriad of IT solutions available on the market by offering complete insights on what they are and how (if at all) they are relevant to you.
- Holistic approach to IT means that we will recommend, purchase, implement and maintain the technology your business requires.
- Save you time and worry about replacing outdated technology or tracking down the best price for new technology
Build an IT Procurement Strategy Centered on Your Needs & Budget.
- Put transparency back into the pricing process on a “cost plus” basis. Our transparent pricing policy makes the cost of acquisition both visible to and auditable by our clients.
- Access to a broad range of products at highly competitive prices.
- Established direct purchasing relationships offering extensive options in terms of balancing product availability and price.
Our Procurement Services offers an array of value-added services tailored to meet the unique requirements of our clients:
- Simple Quoting Processes
- Transparent “Cost Plus” Pricing
- Customized Invoicing
- Integration with Existing Procurement Processes
- Quarterly Reconciliation and Auditing
- Negotiate favorable pricing and support offers
- Advantageous Shipping Costs Management
Optional customized services that may be added to an arrangement include:
- Technical Account Management
- Dedicated Procurement Management
- Product Standards Management
- Configuration & Asset Tagging
- Software Asset Management
- Inventory Management
- Customized Reporting
- Onsite Procurement / Logistics Resources
- e-Procurement Tools
To begin our relationship, we will guide you through an I.T. Assessment that ensures that our procurement processes are properly adjusted and integrated to your procurement systems. We start by truly understanding your business, currently and in the future. We ask all of the questions necessary to learn about your procurement volumes and product mix, and the services you would like us to perform for you. Our team then uses this initial assessment to establish a customized calendar that will ensure that you receive the maximum value from our relationship.
See what we can enable your business to do, schedule a comprehensive IT assessment today!
Fill in the form to the right.
For case studies, examples, and client testimonials, click the links below: