Use Your I.T. Network to Provide Unified Communications
Can your employees communicate quickly and easily with each other, with clients, and/or with vendors?
Are your communication systems as reliable and as cost-effective as they can be?
Global value chains, mobile workforces, social networking, pervasive video, and information overload: this is the new normal. Because of this, the best companies use their computer networks for more than just spreadsheets and databases. The Internet and the company network is now being used for a wide array of communications, increasing employee productivity, allowing for more flexibility, and reducing expenses.
Consider the following applications:
- Voice: Analogue telephone systems are a thing of the past. Voice over IP systems have come a long ways and are now the standard. They allow for incredible flexibility, giving you the options to include just about anyone, anywhere on your phone system. Need to be able to transfer calls between people in the field or across town? Want to record calls? Need to quickly add or subtract people from your system? Need better reporting on phone calls? Need to reduce your telephone costs? We can do all of this for you by implementing for you the latest in SIP phones and SIP trunking.
- Conferencing: Whether voice, video, or data, it is much easier to collaborate through conferencing than it ever has been before. Need to have meetings with clients, vendors, or associates that are not in the same location? Want to eliminate the costs of both money and time to travel to meetings? We can give you the latest in conferencing and the I.T. to support it.
- Spam-free Email: Are you using Email to its greatest potential? Is your Email free from spam? Is it secure? We can ensure that you have Email that allows your company to be as productive as it needs to be.
- Messaging: More and more communications is happening through text messaging services. Can your people communicate quickly with each other and/or with clients through text messaging?
- Mobile applications: Can your people do business from everywhere? Are your mobile applications and network as effective as it can be?
- Enterprise social software: Do you have ways to keep your employees connected and productive?
- Training: Are you able to deploy training through a Learning Management System on your network?
In short, the quality of your communications systems can dramatically affect your ability to do business in today’s world.
We can provide you with all of the expertise and the technology to give you the communications abilities your need to be competitive. The net effect is that you can:
- Connect co-workers, partners, vendors, and customers with the information and expertise they need
- Access and share video on the desktop, on the road, and on-demand, as easily as making a phone call
- Facilitate better interactions, dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups, and teams
- Extend the corporate network so mobile workers can be productive anywhere
- Innovate across the value chain by integrating collaboration and communications into applications and business processes
To be able to give you the best communications technology available, we start with a comprehensive IT assessment, during which we learn all about your business, both current and future plans. Based on the IT assessment, we design the ultimate systems for you, always with one eye on providing maximum security and another on staying within budgets.
See what we can enable your business to do, schedule a comprehensive IT assessment today!
Fill in the form to the right.
For case studies, examples, and client testimonials, click the links below: