Lower Costs, Predictable Billing, and I.T. That Always Works!
What are you doing to maintain your I.T. systems?
Your company’s information technology is similar to a fleet of automobiles in it’s need for maintenance. We all take it for granted that a fleet of vehicles requires continuous maintenance: Oil changes, new tires, fuel fill-ups, etc. A good maintenance program includes a set schedule of diagnostics, maintenance, updates, and fixes that are carried out by experts, both in the shop and as part of a responsive roadside assistance program. If your company is going to operate at the highest levels of performance and competitiveness, your computer networks and other I.T. need a similar schedule of maintenance.
Unfortunately, many companies simply assume that their computers, telephones, AV and other technology should always work. They run it non-stop until it breaks. They then spend too much money fixing what is broken. Not only is that an expensive and ignorant way to run your company, it leaves you open to tremendous security risks!
Some companies think that they are handling all of the maintenance by hiring one or two people as an “Internal I.T. department”. Most of the time, this is a mistake because the costs of hiring the level of expertise needed to match what we can provide are much greater than what we charge. It is also tough to hire the number of people needed to keep up with the needed maintenance. In most cases, when we conduct an I.T. assessment, we find numerous devices that have not been updated or maintained properly. Usually this is due to the fact that the one or employees tasked with the maintenance either don’t have the time or the expertise to keep everything current.
Part of this is due to the fact that in order to stay abreast of all of the latest technology, your I.T. people need to be attending training and updating their credentials periodically. What do you do when they are away? What do you do when they are on vacation or out ill? Even when they are working, are they available 24/7? What is the average wait time for tech support in your company?
It is always much less expensive and much more effective to hire us to provide the managed services you need to maximize your I.T. network!
We have the personnel, the expertise, the relationships, and the tools to provide you with the highest levels of support for much less than the alternatives.
Here’s what we will do for you:
- Scheduled Maintenance: We can perform all of the Network Operations Centers(NOC) tasks that are needed to maintain your network. Software updates, security patches, formatting, cleaning, and more will all be done periodically, on schedule. We guarantee the everything will be up-to-date and we will give you the monthly reports to prove it.
- 24/7 Monitoring of all Network Devices: Our technology and our personnel will monitor your entire network, around the clock, alerting you to potential problems and fixing them before they stop or slow down your business.
- 24/7 Tech Support: We also provide phenomenal tech support for all of your personnel. Through on-screen chat, telephone, and Email, your people can contact an expert in a matter of minutes, regardless of how many others need help at the same time.
- Highly Responsive On-Site Tech Services: When something does need to be fixed or replaced, our experts will be on-site within a very short time. We will replace or fix technology that is not working for the lowest costs possible, as we are also experts in I.T. procurement.
- Executive-level I.T. Consulting: We will provide you with a “Virtual CIO”, someone who can meet with your executives or attend meetings to give a I.T. perspective on future plans and company objectives.
We can do all of this, for less than it will cost you to hire personnel internally.
If you already have your own personnel, we can strategically augment their work by providing some of the above items for a reduced cost.
Because every client’s business is different, the way we support companies varies greatly from client to client. Every assignment starts with a comprehensive IT assessment, during which we learn all about your business, both current and future plans. Based on the IT assessment, we design the ultimate levels of support for you.
See what we can enable your business to do, schedule a comprehensive IT assessment today!
Fill in the form to the right.
For case studies, examples, and client testimonials, click the links below: